A Practical Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
Hosted on Udemy.
This course is a practical introduction to SQL.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course
- A general awareness of databases from everyday online services would be helpful
- You will need a PDF reader and a mainstream browser with internet access
Who should attend
- Users of desktop analytical tools wishing to extend their abilities to work with relational database sources
- Anyone moving into application programming without previous database or SQL experience
- Undergraduates enrolled on modules covering database management systems, data modelling or commercial applications programming
On course completion, you will be able to…
- Navigate the inter-related tables of a relational database
- Devise query strategies to meet your data analysis/reporting requirements
- Interrogate relational database sources using SQL
- Video based lectures